Second Opinion and Second Cases

Are you unhappy with your current bankruptcy attorney or not getting the attention and service you desire regarding your case? You have the right to a second opinion.

You can choose to retain another attorney to substitute in and take over on your behalf. In some circumstances, we may be able to substitute in as your attorney record. Also, in some circumstances, if you still owe fees to your prior attorney, we may even be able to assist you to have those payments discontinued and eliminated completely. In addition, if you have had a case dismissed for some reason, you may be eligible to reinstate that case or file a new case.


New Client Form

If you'd like to fill out our paperwork before your free consultation appointment, you may download it below.